A SIR ANDERSON QUOTE
“Heaven’s best gifts, when perverted or abused, often turn to what is virulently bad; and religion, when divorced from spiritual life, appears to have some mysterious power to narrow and harden and deprave the human heart. “It cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem!” The pathos of the words does not conceal their scathing irony. Among common men, however evil or degraded, a prophet might pass unharmed though men alone would persecute and murder him ! In every age, indeed, religion has been the most implacable enemy of God, the most relentless persecutor of His people. Witness the tombs of the prophets!
Witness the blood-stained pages of the Church’s history! The Christian martyrs in unnumbered millions -for though their names are written in heaven, earth has kept no record of them – the best and purest and noblest of mankind, have been tortured and done to death in the name of religion. How just is the infidel’s taunt that it radically vitiates the standard of human morals!”
FACTS NOTHIN BUT FACTS
The following is from my brother-in-law
TOTAL WORLD POPULATION
150,000 PEOPLE DIE
56 MILLION DIE
THERE ARE TWO DEATHS EVERY SECOND
107 PEOPLE DIE EVERY MINUTE
JIM DID THE MATH THAT EQUALS
6,390 PEOPLE DIE EVERY HOUR
WORLD RELIGION STATISTICS
1-2 BILLION CATHOLICS
801 MILLION PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS
1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS
[22% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION]
THERE ARE 4,200 RELIGIONS WORLS WIDE
I COPIED THE FOLLOWING FROM
• Christianity: 2.1 billion
• Islam: 1.5 billion
• Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
• Hinduism: 900 million
• Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
• Buddhism: 376 million
• primal-indigenous: 300 million
• African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
• Sikhism: 23 million
• Juche: 19 million
• Spiritism: 15 million
• Judaism: 14 million
• Baha’i: 7 million
• Jainism: 4.2 million
• Shinto: 4 million
• Cao Dai: 4 million
• Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
• Tenrikyo: 2 million
• Neo-Paganism: 1 million
• Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
• Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
• Scientology: 500 thousand
10 COMMANDMENTS VERSES 3 BILLION LAWS
1% OF THE WORLDS POULATION
14 MILLION WORLD WIDE
6 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES
2 MILLION SCATTERED AROUND THE WORLD
THERE ARE 10% OR EVEN LESS TRUE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS WORLD WIDE
83% OF AMERICANS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN
JANUARY 22, 1973 THE SUPREN COURT LEGALIZED THE MURDER OF UNBORN CHILDREN
57 OVER MILLION AMERICAN ABORTIONS
4,000 TO 7,000 GO OUT OF THE GOSPEL PREACHING BUSINESS
ONE-HALF OF THE CHURCHES IN AMERICA FAIL TO ADD EVEN ONE MEMBER A YEAR
80% OF AMERICANS ARE LOOSING INTEREST IN THE CHURCH
2.5% OF AMERICANS ADMIT TO BEING
A SODOMITE, LESBIAN, BI-SEXUAL- TRANSSEXUAL
THERE ARE 800 DIFFERENT SOCIETIES IN AMERICA
MASONS – MORMONS – EASTERN STAR ….
HERE IS A LIST THAT I COPIED FROM
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF THEM HERE IS THEIR ADDRESS
List of Cults and non-Christian Groups
There are many more out there and I’ll add names in here as time goes on. At least if you can find a group listed here, you’ll know it is not Christian.
I’ll add links as time permits.
1. Alamo Christian Foundation
2. Anthroposophical Society
4. Children of God
6. Christian Family Fellowship
7. Christian Identity Movement
8. Christian Science
9. Church of Armageddon
10. Divine Light Mission
13. Foundation of Human Understanding (Roy Masters)
14. Jehovah’s Witnesses
16. Life Spring
18. Oneness Pentecostal
21. Self Realization Fellowship
22. Silva Mind Control
24. The Farm
25. The Unification Church
26. The Way International
28. Two by Two’s
29. Transcendental Meditation
30. Unitarian Universalist
31. Unity School of Christianity
I copied the following from the internet.
I have added the Bible passages because I know that many will not look them up. If the Bible verses are of particular interest to you then you should mark them in your King James, AV 1611 Bible.
My comments are in PURPLE
I have also highlighted and changed some formatting.
The link is below if you want to see the original or just check out the web site.
Top Bible Prophecy Stories of 2015
Things are not falling apart — they are falling into place. If Jesus chastised the Pharisees for not knowing the signs of His first coming, why would we not be expected to be aware of today’s apocalyptic signs? Here are some of the top prophetic developments of 2015.
1) Israel’s worsening isolation. (Zechariah 12:3) The Left in America under Barack Obama abandoned her some years ago. With the defeat of Canada’s Stephen Harper, Israel was left only with some evangelical Christians spread around the world. She has no superpower backing.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
2) The “DAYS OF NOAH” are back. (Matthew 24:37) Everyone is doing what is right in their own eyes. (Judges 17:6) Lawlessness is the order of the day. EVIL IS GLORIFIED. The White House was adorned with the colors of the homosexual rainbow and Hillary Clinton has a campaign ad with homosexuals engaged in debauchery as she celebrates their actions.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Jdg 17:6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.
3) The DISILLUSIONMENT WITH TODAY’S POLITICIAN is setting the stage for a “man with a plan” who will not be a politician but who will have the answer to all the world’s problems. We don’t know his name. We know his title is Antichrist. He may be the only one who can stabilize the ISIS crisis being planned for a naive Western world.
4) THE RISE OF STRONG DELUSION. (II Thessalonians 2:10-12).
Simply put, God sends a strong delusion to those who choose not to believe the gospel of Jesus Christ. Those who take delight in mocking and rejecting Him, He will condemn, confuse their thinking, and cause them to believe fables. And they do!
Islam is good and peaceful;
guns are evil;
climate change is more dangerous than jihadists;
Israel is the bad guy and the Palestinians are the new heroes in the church today;
ISIS isn’t Islam; Muslim refugees are peaceful and will help the Western world.
This is an “Alice-in-Wonderland” world. Christians don’t fit.
THE MAD HATTER RULES.
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
5) The further decline of America. She is not in the Bible in the end-times. Russia and Iran are the primary players in the Mideast now.
America’s influence for good is vanishing under Barack Obama.
America will blend into global government.
6) AMERICA IS BEING GIVEN OVER TO PAGANISM. A few months ago the Hindu goddess Kali appeared on the Empire State Building in New York City. Twenty years ago this was unthinkable. It is now cool.
7) Israel is being prepared for the Antichrist.
She is surrounded by enemies.
She has Hezbollah,
Russia and Syria to the north and East and
Hamas to the south in Gaza.
Iran boasts daily that she will dump nukes on Israel.
At some point she will cave to these threats and call on the Antichrist to make a peace treaty — particularly in light of the loss of American support.
[About that last paragraph, I have been studying the Psalm 83 war that some are saying will bring a brief security to Israel. That war is against those nations which border Israel and after Israel wins that war they control most of the land that God gave them in Genesis chapter 15:18-21. And it is the Psalm 83 war That war sets up the Gog – Magog war of Ezekiel 38 and 39.
I hope to do a future blog on all that. ME]
8) Gog is now on the move. If Gog is Russia, Vladimir Putin has re-built her from the days when Ronald Reagan reined her in. Russia is advancing in many places.
All the Gog-Magog nations are aligning and are in the news: Iran, Russia, Turkey, Libya, and more. Prominent Bible-players are moving around as though they were on a chess board.
See Ezekiel 38-39.
9) Israel has been bombing the suburbs of Damascus taking out concealed weapons. The Bible foretells a time when Damascus will become a ruinous heap. (Isaiah 35:1)
I think the above Isaiah 35:1 is a typo. I have put the reference that I think the author meant Isaiah 17:1.
Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
10) CHRISTIANS ARE MOCKED as never before and Jews are fleeing to Israel at a pace not seen since post WW2. (Matthew 10:22) Only Islam is glorified, honored, and protected.
IN THE IRAQ/SYRIA REGION, A CHRISTIAN IS SLAUGHTERED EVERY 5 MINUTES, yet few show any concern.
Christianity is being erased from the region of its birth. All of this intensified in 2015.
11) The TECHNOLOGY GIANTS WANT TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH AND MARGINALIZE CHRISTIANS. From YouTube, to Google, to Facebook, to Twitter, and more, the gospel message is censored and EVIL IS GLORIFIED. They are preparing the way for “Mark of the Beast” technology. This was on overdrive in 2015. This ministry came under the gun and was censored more than once. Stories reveal that Windows 10 actually spies on emails, credit cards, and more.
12) There was a cry for a GLOBAL RELIGION from Pope Francis to the Parliament of World Religions in Utah in late 2015.
If the world is ever to be one, religions also must be united.
Pope Francis revealed himself to be an apocalyptic figure in 2015. We cannot “pin the tail of the False Prophet” on him quite yet, but even conservative Catholics are troubled by this JESUIT POPE. In fact, this Pope represents Marxism, environmentalism, the new world order, global government, sustainable development, the Jesuit agenda, unity of faiths, a global constitution, a global court, and a departure from Catholic traditions. He is surely a harbinger of a global religion.
13) GLOBALISM went on overdrive thanks to Barack Obama, the United Nations, Pope Francis, and a consortium of worldwide Leftists. John Lennon, who “imagined” all of this decades ago, would be proud!
14) The push to make cash illegal intensified in 2015. The move to a CASHLESS SOCIETY won’t happen overnight. Instead, it is being implemented very slowly and systematically in a series of incremental steps. All over the planet, governments are starting to place restrictions on the use of cash for security reasons.
15) Israel’s Temple Mount has been a focal point for turmoil this year. With stage-setting for fulfillment of Bible prophecy during this Church Age winding up, it should be of no surprise that there has been tension on MOUNT MORIAH. THAT MAY BE THE MOST CONTESTED 35 ACRES ON THE PLANET.
16) This was the year Bible prophecy was mocked and attacked more than ever! Believers in our “blessed hope” were called “End-time Eddies and Esthers.” While this has always existed, now more and more prominent teachers are telling us not to waste our time on doom and gloom.
17) Liberal, Godless Europe imploded. Leaders like Germany’s Angela Merkel lost their minds, put their people at huge risk as terrorists took advantage of the “refugee” situation, and have made Europe a time bomb. The Antichrist will take advantage of this as well.
18) THIS WAS THE YEAR EVANGELICALS BEGAN ACCEPTING THE GAY AGENDA AND SOME ASSERTED THAT ALLAH AND JEHOVAH ARE THE SAME. The voices from the religious Left encouraged this. The great end-time falling away has much of the church going over a cliff with results that cannot be rectified.
FINDING A SOLID CHURCH BECAME A BELIEVER’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE IN 2015.
Compiled By Jan Markell/Olive Tree Ministries
Pastor Prosecuted for Reading Bible Out Loud in Public Goes to Trial
1:00PM EDT 8/6/2013 Jacob Stevens
The case of two men arrested while reading the Bible—out loud and in public—went to trial on Monday, over a year after the events transpired.
The men were arrested when they went to their local DMV in Hemet, Calif., and read from the Bible aloud as people stood in line for the DMV to open. When the first California Highway Patrol (CHP) officer arrived on the scene, he grabbed the Bible away from the man reading it and said he could not “preach to a captive audience.”
There is no penal code that says such a thing, so the officer later cited them for violating California Penal Code Section 602.1(b), which provides:
“Any person who intentionally interferes with any lawful business carried on by the employees of a public agency open to the public, by obstructing or intimidating those attempting to carry on business, or those persons there to transact business with the public agency … is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for up to 90 days, or by a fine of up to four hundred dollars ($400), or by both that imprisonment and fine.”
This penal code is meant to protect businesses from protesters who intimidate patrons and block entrances. In this case, the DMV was not yet open at the time the men were there, and they were standing approximately 40 feet away from the entrance of the building.
After Advocates for Faith and Freedom filed a federal lawsuit against the California Highway Patrol for unlawful arrest, Riverside County district attorney Paul Zellerbach decided to charge the men with trespassing on state property, a misdemeanor offense under Title 13 of the California Administrative Code, Section 1860(a), which says, “No person shall hold or conduct any demonstration or gathering in or upon any state buildings or grounds unless a permit has been issued by the Department.”
The trial began Monday at the Riverside County Superior Court in Murrieta, Calif., and is expected to last approximately four to five days. Criminal defense attorney Nic Cocis of Murrieta and Robert Tyler, general counsel of Advocates for Faith and Freedom, will be defending pastor Bret Coronado and Mark Mackey.
Tyler remarked, “These men were exercising their First Amendment right of free speech. They were simply sharing their faith on public property, and we will defend their constitutional right to do so. This prosecution amounts to nothing more than retaliation for our filing a federal lawsuit.”
The defense contends that the regulation being enforced is unconstitutional because it violates the First Amendment right to free speech and is unconstitutionally vague and overbroad in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment’s due process clause. Additionally, the defense contends that the permit requirement does not apply because the men were not engaged in a demonstration or gathering.
Copied from internet I added the bold highlights
The following Christ’s credentials and the sermon outline was done by my brother-in-law Jim MacCleary, whose walk talks as loud as his talk talks, a man who truly is unashamed to talk about Jesus to anyone – N E ONE.
A list compiled by Jim MacCleary
II CORINTHIANS 5:21 – THE GOD – MAN – SINLESS
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him
1. Jesus taught about REGENERATION (Born Again) John 3:35
2. Jesus taught about TRUE WORSHIP John 4:24
3. Jesus taught about DIVINE SALVATION John 3: 16,17
4. Jesus taught about FORGIVENESS OF SIN Luke 7:48
5. Jesus taught about EVANGELISM Matthew 10:5-23
6. Jesus taught about JUDGMENT Matthew 12: 36-37
7. Jesus taught about HEAVEN AND HELL John5: 28-29
8. Jesus taught about REJECTION Matthew 1o:14-15
9. Jesus taught about FASTING Matthew 6: 16-18
10. Jesus taught about PRAYING Matthew 6:5-15
11. Jesus taught about GIVING Matthew 6: 1-4
12. Jesus taught about MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Mat 19:1-12
13. Jesus taught about MURDER, HATE & ANGER Mat 5:21-26
14. Jesus taught about STEALING Matthew 15:19
15. Jesus taught about RETALIATION Matthew 5:38-42
16. Jesus taught about ADULTERY Matthew 5: 27-30
17. Jesus taught about LYING John 8:44-45
18. Jesus taught about SWEARING Matthew 5:33,37
19. Jesus taught about LOVING GOD Mark 12:29-30
20. Jesus taught about LOVING FRIENDS ENEMIES & FAMILY Mathew 5: 43-48
21. Jesus taught about MONEY & POSSESSIONS Mat 6: 19-24
22. Jesus taught about FALSE DOCTRINE & FALSE TEACHERS Matthew 7: 15-20
23. Jesus taught about the SABBATH Matthew 12: 1-13
24. Jesus taught about the LAW Matthew 5: 17-20
25. Jesus taught about OBEDIENCE Matthew 19:17
26. Jesus taught about DISCIPLESHIP Matthew 10: 24-42
27. Jesus taught about GRACE Matthew 5:3-11
28. Jesus taught about BLASPHEMY Matthew 12: 24-32
29. Jesus taught about SIGNS, MIRACLES & WONDERS Matthew 12:38-42
30. Jesus taught about LIFE & DEATH Matthew 7:13-14
31. Jesus taught about TRADITION Matthew 15:1-9
32. Jesus taught about HUMILITY Matthew 18:1-4
33. Jesus taught about PRIDE Luke 20:46
34. Jesus taught about PERSECUTION Matthew 10: 16-23
35. Jesus taught about the CHURCH Matthew 16:17-19
36. Jesus taught about LIGHT John 8:12
37. Jesus taught about FREEDOM FROM BONDAGE John 8:32-36
38. Jesus taught about FAITH & UNBELIEF John 8:24,30,32
39. Jesus taught about EVIL & SATAN John 8:44
40. Jesus taught about HYPOCRISY Luke 12:1-12
41. Jesus taught about REPENTANCE Luke 13:1-9
42. Jesus taught about ELECTION John 15:16
43. Jesus taught about SERVICE Luke 17:7-10
44. Jesus taught about CHILDREN Matthew 18: 1-6
45. Jesus taught about THE END OF THE WORLD
46. Jesus taught about REWARDS Matthew 16:24-27
47. Jesus taught about DAMNATION Matthew 13:36-43
by Jim MacCleary
JESUS HASN’T FILLED HIS QUIVER YET
Psalm 127:1-5 seven point outline
I. God’s Qualification for an arrow
John 1:12-13; John 3:
II. God’s quantity of arrows
a) Unlimited – 2 Peter 3:9
b) Your choice, the more the better
c) Song: There is still room at the cross
III. God’s Arrows of QUALITY – ACTS 9:6 – What will Thou have me to do?
a) An unconditional bond slave
b) Spirit – filled – Romans 8:14-17
c) QUITTERS are not winners, and winners are not quitters –
Galatians 6:9 – if we faint not
d) Faithful stewards – 1st Corinthians 4:12
IV. God doesn’t quit making arrows as long as they are Representative Sinners,
only God knows that – Luke 12:40 – Be ye ready.
a) Jesus is coming again – Thessalonians 4: 13-18
b) Will your children be in heaven with you?
V. God’s arrows are designed to Quarrel with Sin and Satan – Romans 1:6
a) We must kill our enemies with love
b) The great commission must not become the great omission Matt 28: 18-20
VI. The Question today is Who are God’s True Arrows? Many are Questionable.
a) They are Satan’s arrows that desire to destroy and kill.
VII. God’s arrows should be Quivering not quenching
1 Peter 4:17 judgment must begin at the house of God.
a) James 2:19 – Devils also believe and tremble and if you had any
sense you would also.
b) Ephesians 4:29-32 – Grieve not the Holy Spirit
The following is copied from an email I got from Larry Zucal, and he copied it from the internet, but can’t remember where.
Are there any parallels to today and 1775 in the story?
LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY TO THINK ABOUT……. December 29, 2012 marked the 122nd Anniversary of the murder of
297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. These 297 people, in their
winter camp, were murdered by federal agents and members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for
their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began after the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms.
The Calvary began shooting, and managed to wipe out the entire camp. 200 of the 297 victims were women and children.
About 40 members of the 7th Cavalry were killed, but over half of them were victims of fratricide from the Hotchkiss guns of
their overzealous comrades-in-arms. Twenty members of the 7th Cavalry’s death squad, were deemed “National Heroes”
and were awarded the Medal of Honor for their acts of [cowardice] heroism.
We hear very little of Wounded Knee today. It is usually not mentioned in our history classes or books. What little that
does exist about Wounded Knee is normally a sanitized “Official Government Explanation”. And there are several historically
inaccurate depictions of the events leading up to the massacre, which appear in movie scripts and are not the least bit
representative of the actual events that took place that day.
Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the
senseless murder of 297 people.
Before you jump on the emotionally charged bandwagon for gun-control, take a moment to reflect on the real purpose
of the Second Amendment, the right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the
face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The argument that the Second Amendment only applies to hunting
and target shooting is asinine. When the United States Constitution was drafted, “hunting” was an everyday chore carried out
by men and women to put meat on the table each night, and “target shooting” was an unheard of concept. Musket balls were
a precious commodity and were certainly not wasted on “target shooting”. The Second Amendment was written by people
who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and it refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defensive
purposes, should such tyranny arise in the United States.
As time goes forward, the average citizen in the United States continually loses little chunks of personal freedom or
“liberty”. Far too many times, unjust gun control bills were passed and signed into law under the guise of “for your safety” or
“for protection”. The Patriot Act signed into law by G. W. Bush, was expanded and continues under Barack Obama. It is just
one of many examples of American citizens being stripped of their rights and privacy for “safety”. Now, the Right to Keep and
Bear Arms is on the table, and will, most likely be attacked to facilitate the path for the removal of our firearms, all in the name
of “our safety”.
Before any American citizen blindly accepts whatever new firearms legislation that is about to be doled out, they
should stop and think about something for just one minute-
Evil does exist in our world. It always has and always will. Throughout history evil people have committed evil acts. In
the Bible one of the first stories is that of Cain killing Abel. We can not legislate “evil” into extinction. Good people will abide by
the law, and the criminal element will always find a way around it.
Evil exists all around us, but looking back at the historical record of the past 200 years, across the globe, where is
“evil” and “malevolence” most often found? In the hands of those with the power, the governments. That greatest human
tragedies on record and the largest loss of innocent human life can be attributed to governments. Who do the governments
always target? “Scapegoats” and “enemies” within their own borders. but only after they have been disarmed to the point
where they are no longer a threat. Ask any Native American, and they will tell you it was inferior technology and lack of arms
that contributed to their demise. Ask any Armenian why it was so easy for the Turks to exterminate millions of them, and they
will answer “We were disarmed before it happened”. Ask any Jew what Hitler’s first step prior to the mass murders of the
Holocaust was- confiscation of firearms from the people.
Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we should vehemently resist any
attempts to infringe on our Rights to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we will be totally stripped of any ability to
defend ourselves and our families.